Erasing suunto vyper air log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only problem with that program is the only option I get is "com port"..my cable is USB so I guess it wont work for me....
i don't know how works the latest usb Suunto cable.

all the USB cables I'm using for diving computers or other hardware create a virtual com port

Hello all,

The tools referred to in this forum are not made or tested by Suunto and therefore, we do not have any idea what they do to the software / product. Suunto will not take any responsibility for the use of these tools.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Hello all,

The tools referred to in this forum are not made or tested by Suunto and therefore, we do not have any idea what they do to the software / product. Suunto will not take any responsibility for the use of these tools.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto
try it :)

and add these functionnalities in DM3 or DM4, instead of useless stuff

Not to be a pain but I for one think that it'll be useful to be able to erase dives or clear the log. I have some dives which ended prematurely or swimming pool practice sessions which I don't want / need added to my total diving hours.

Hello all,

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Yup, I have a dead Cobra if anyone wants it....was working just fine until I tried to erase it to sell....

Yup, I have a dead Cobra if anyone wants it....was working just fine until I tried to erase it to sell....

Ouch. I had a couple of Vypers on which I performed a factory reset using the non-Suunto approved software without issue. USB cable and virtual COM port.

Oi Crhis
eu comprei um Suunto Vyper 2 com uso histórico de 157 horas!
36 horas não reinicia?
eu não estou entendendo! Qual é a diferença entre o Vyper 2 e Vyper Air? Rossener

I'll take you up on that offer if you're serious. PM me if so. I'll pay shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom