European Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mad

Contributor
Reaction score
European Dive Show is one of the most important European exhibition entirely dedicated to underwater sports.

It'll take place from 9 to 12 March, 2007 in the fair of Rome, Italy with more that 400 exhibitors for EudiShow, BoatShow and GommoShow.

We'll be there with a booth, who passes through can come and meet us!

Ciao, Marco

TheCaptain:
We arrange a Dinner saturday night in the center of Rome, If you are interested mail me.
:captain:

Now how come I didn't know about this earlier???? It's years since I have been to Rome and flights are dirt cheap if you book early enough. I seem to recall some rather lovely wine and risottos. Damn damn damn.

Thank you for the dinner invite captain, I'll have to pass this year bu please keep a place for me next year !!

If I knew beforehand I would come.
But still I think the biggest is Boot in Dusseldorf

TheCaptain:
it is in both italian and english language.
C'e no vero, piu e l'italiano. Ma e non problemo, io capisco italiano ma no parla bene

:D

But it seems to be really interesting.....

Mania

Mania

the fair just ended last Mon, it was a great success, really, more than double than people of 2006 edition (official pr say 100.000 visitors).

Nect year it'll be in Rome again in the first or second (not yet defined) w-e of March 2008.

Ciao, Marco

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom