European SB meeting - split from goodbye SB thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
mania:
BTW as leaving on the other side of the big pond I have only met one SBoarder.
Let's organise a European Dive Fest. March 2006? Location: the Red Sea, of course. :wink:

mania:
Why nobody comes to Poland????? Don't you love me????
Of course we love you. We have just been terrible busy posting cut-n-paste greetings... :D

Laurens

El Orans:
Let's organise a European Dive Fest. March 2006? Location: the Red Sea, of course. :wink:

Of course we love you. We have just been terrible busy posting cut-n-paste greetings... :D

Laurens

Laurens - as the greatings posts - :D
European SB meeting - YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Although rather april than March - March is still a bit cold in Egypt. April - simple 5mm wet suit is OK.
So I think we should start working on that. PM me....

Marek K:
Hey, I love you!! I mean, I like you a lot... :blush:

Oh, that was me you were talking about, wasn't it?

Now that I'm over the cold I've had the past two weeks, are you still up for that lunch to meet my wife? Maybe tomorrow, or next week?

--Marek
I love ...like you ... too. And I meant you of course.
Good the cold is over - so quickly to hi jack this thread - rather next week. But - Thursday I'm gone diving - Mazury. We have a long weekend!!!! Hurray!!!
Mania

El Orans:

Noooo come to IRELAND

Some great diving on the west coast- 30metres viz on a decent day!!

ScubaFreak:
Noooo come to IRELAND

Some great diving on the west coast- 30metres viz on a decent day!!
What temperatures are we talking about?

Exactly - I remember swimming in Dublin. It was freezing although Irish were then calling this summer as heat wave ....
:D
Mania

El Orans:
What temperatures are we talking about?

During the summer, i'd say...between 15-18degrees celcius-or for you farenheit people 59-66degrees. A good old drysuit will keep ya happy :D

you know you want to!

While I'd like to have a drysuit (DUI TLS350 yes please) I'm afraid it's not gonna get here in the near future.
Besides the missus is a certified Warm Water Wuss so I'm afraid Ireland is out of the question for 2006.
I might come over for a week myself but that would have to be very budgety since it would be an extra trip.

Laurens

Well put it this way, i certify students in 7mil semi-dry suits all year round, so in the summer you could easily dive semi-dry...(i'm just a wuss :wink:)

ScubaFreak - c'mon you want to go to Egypt, don't you????
Mania

oh yeah I'd be up for Egypt all right...be nice to get a european(ish) trip happening!

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom