Evansville Scuba Club Campout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Just a "head's up" for anyone interested. The Evansville Scuba Club will be holding it's annual Pennyroyal camp out Oct. 10-11th at the quarry. Lots of diving, fun & camaraderie. Please feel free to join us & discover about the club, if you're interested.

Doubt that I'll camp but if the Evansville crew is going to be there, I'll come at least one day to dive.

Hmmm, I will keep it in mind. But that would be three weekends in a row that I am out of town at least part of the week.
BTW, you are competing with the GLWC M&G at Gilboa...hmmm.

Hmmm, I will keep it in mind. But that would be three weekends in a row that I am out of town at least part of the week.

...but if you come down, I promise that I'll have enough gas to get us both back in. Can you say that about the other places?

(This is a joke, we did plan the dive and dive the plan minus a couple of breaths)

Who are GLWC M&G ?

Mike

...looks like it's going to be chilly.

All the better to drysuit dive with,.....:D

I assure you that if I come, there will not be a wetsuit in my wardrobe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom