Eve of the Six Nations

WHO WILL BE DECLARED ENGLISH GRAND SLAM BUSTER THIS YEAR?!

• WALES Cymru am byth

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • SCOTLAND

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IRELAND

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • FRANCE

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • ITALY

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DORSETBOY

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
It's that time of year for rugby fans everywhere (at least in Europe anyway!)....

which team will knock the wheels of Sir Clive's chariot?
Who can be declared the official "English rand Slam Buster" this year.

Will it be the lowly Italians, the cunning Irish, the determined Irish, the flambouyant French or the MIGHTY WELSH?

DORSETBOY:
It's that time of year for rugby fans everywhere (at least in Europe anyway!)....

which team will knock the wheels of Sir Clive's chariot?
Who can be declared the official "English rand Slam Buster" this year.

Will it be the lowly Italians, the cunning Irish, the determined Irish, the flambouyant French or the MIGHTY WELSH?

You don't have an option for "Nobody - The English Will Sweep The Floor With Them All Again!" in your poll.

Is this some kind of oversight :wink:

Rob.

I didn't see any of the aforementioned sides remotely touch England at the World Cup. My vote is "none of the above."

The thing about Americans is that they are opinionated. We don't know much about Rugby but most everyone has a little irish blood in the mix somewhere. Especially if you live anywhere near New England. You can tell this by the poll results.

Go Irish!!!! do what ever you are suppose to be doing with that ball.

ScubaTexan:
I didn't see any of the aforementioned sides remotely touch England at the World Cup. My vote is "none of the above."

That's why the only competition now seems to be who can stop England making a clean sweep!

Possibly not a clean sweep this time now that Johnny "the wonder boy" Wilkinson is going to miss the whole series thanks to his shoulder operation. Also doubtfuls for England are Mike Tindall, Julian White, Mike Catt and Charlie Hodgson

If England can win without Wilkinson then they'll prove what they say about being more than a one man team but I'm not convinced

Me, I'll be supporting Ireland, 'cos if I don't I might not be allowed back into the country. And whether we win or lose we'll have a few drinks afterwards :)

My Irish blood is thicker than the wee dram of English blood running through these veins so I'll have to pull for the Irish. Ken can take care of drinking my share of the beer!

Well I am 100% Irish and also from a rugby family so I am going Ireland of course. :wink:

Dee:
My Irish blood is thicker than the wee dram of English blood running through these veins so I'll have to pull for the Irish. Ken can take care of drinking my share of the beer!

And I shall...

Guinness, anyone? :cheers:

BRILLIANT!!! :biggrin2:

Back
Top Bottom