Everflex in stock anywhere?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coral-Reefer

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am taking a shot in the dark here that maybe a Scubapro shop will be around.

I am looking for an EVERFLEX STEAMER, 3/2MM, MEN's size XLS (X-Large Short)

Would anyone happen to have one of these in stock?

Thanks,

Chris

I don’t like suggesting Amazon or eBay for dive gear, but did you check those two sites?

Thanks,

Chris

Excellent suit, I got one not too long ago. There is extreme shortage of wetsuits in the industry now. All premium suits seem to be on back order with all vendors.

Excellent suit, I got one not too long ago. There is extreme shortage of wetsuits in the industry now. All premium suits seem to be on back order with all vendors.
Did you get the 3/2? Did it have wrist or ankle zippers?

How do you like the diagonal back zipper? I tried one and didn't like it. Maybe I just need to get used to it.

Chris

Neoprene is in very short supply. The dive shop I frequent was told last October by SP that they were backordered until July of this year.

Did you get the 3/2? Did it have wrist or ankle zippers?

Yes. No, only the 5 and 7 mm have zipper AFAIK. I am waiting for the 5mm but it is on B/O.

How do you like the diagonal back zipper? I tried one and didn't like it. Maybe I just need to get used to it.

I didn't have any issue with it at all. The suit material is VERY stretchy and fits wider range of sizes, especially the "in-between" sizes. The 3mm suit is a very warm suit where you can use it in lower water temperatures that are normally dived in 5mm. I have another, older, 3mm suit that seems like a stiff board compared with this suit. I am a difficult person to fit in wetsuits because of the very prosperous belly I have but this suit fits me and still feels comfortable without restricting my breathing.

Neoprene is in very short supply. The dive shop I frequent was told last October by SP that they were backordered until July of this year.

I was told by one VERY big vendor (not SP) that their rubber supplier is just not able to produce the material and they are out of suits for the foreseeable future.

I’d definitely believe that!

Thanks,

Chris
try B&B diving western pa phone cell 724 -309-5595 shop 724-667-9448
scubapro dealer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom