Excited!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hilaryeroberts

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Divers! Last night I had my first class for my PADI OW dive. All I can say is I cannot WAIT for next week for the second class! I was surprised at how easy I would find it to breather underwater. I did learn that I need to get my own mask, so I can see what is going on around me, and a warmer wet suit. I've also learned I'm going to need to build some serious muscles for carrying my tank around! So hello, and I'm excited to learn more, and read about everyone's adventures and advice!

welcome from across the river!!!!!!
enjoy your training-great thing to do this winter!!!!!!!!
the shops in ottawa are all great!!!!!good instructors and dms
are you doing your check-out here or going to the tropics???
either way,have fun!!!!
yaeg

Thank you for the warm welcome!

By check-out, do you mean the open-water portion? If so, yes, I will be doing it here. No tropical adventure planned quite yet, but I hope soon. I think there is a plan to go to Bruce Peninsula, outside Barrie's Bay. Has anyone ever been, or recommend it?

ive been up at the end of bruce in tobermory
great diving-gin clear water!!!!!
YOU WILL PROB DO CHECK OUTS IN PRESCOTT AT THE SCUBA PARK
thats a good hit!!we take new divers there-clear water and fish!!!!
enjoy your training(freakin' below zero f. tonite)!!!!!
have fun
yaeg

I remember my first OW class almost 20 years ago. Good times and now look what it has got me into.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom