Expedition Fleet Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spektrix

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Have you heard about the Expedition Fleet Parties? From what I heard they are showcasing their new boats. I think its open bar (beer and punch) and free snacks from 3pm-7pm saturdays and sundays. Boarding is at their resort, Anilao Outrigger. I think its a great deal to see their boats and if they have improved their fleet/ service. I'm in for the free BEER!!! tee hee hee

spektrix:
Hi Guys,

Have you heard about the Expedition Fleet Parties? From what I heard they are showcasing their new boats. I think its open bar (beer and punch) and free snacks from 3pm-7pm saturdays and sundays. Boarding is at their resort, Anilao Outrigger. I think its a great deal to see their boats and if they have improved their fleet/ service. I'm in for the free BEER!!! tee hee hee

so its a scubaworld event? no thanks:14:

I bought my wetsuit from SW San Juan. Friendly service.

Thanks for the info Spektrix. You affiliated with them? Noticed your webpage links them and 5/6 of your posts have been promoting them.

And welcome to SB!

I dived with them last holloween in Apo, the service they gave was excellent, I was aboard the M/Y Stella Maris. Such a beautiful boat, excellent crew and good food. I just here to share the news, besides, I want to see their other boats, I hear they have 5. I want to see where I can get the best value for my money. Ü

ok, well glad you had a good time with them. If you're interested in other liveaboards, just do a forum search. I have yet to experience Apo, so I'm looking forward to diving there! I'll keep the Expedition Fleet in mind. Won't be able to attend the parties this weekend though.

Feel free to fill out a profile (not necessary, but it's always helps to be friendly): http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=119657 Also check out the intro and greets forum and feel free to post a greeting there.

Welcome to the Philippine Paradise Divers (PPD)! A lot of good info on this board.

chip104:
I bought my wetsuit from SW San Juan. Friendly service.

Thanks for the info Spektrix. You affiliated with them? Noticed your webpage links them and 5/6 of your posts have been promoting them.

you are quite the statistician chuck:14:

spektrix:
I dived with them last holloween in Apo, the service they gave was excellent, I was aboard the M/Y Stella Maris. Such a beautiful boat, excellent crew and good food. I just here to share the news, besides, I want to see their other boats, I hear they have 5. I want to see where I can get the best value for my money. Ü
i did a shoot for SW on the stella... real sweet boat...

did you guys know it used to be owned by a japanese corporation that used it to pamper their top execs? and that it used to be designed to pamper a whopping 4 PASSENGERS?!

talk about lifestyles of the rich and famous

Jag

spektrix:

Is this a no?

just as confused as you Ben. As he said "service they gave was excellent..xxx..such a beautiful boat, excellent crew and good food", why won't he repeat?

Usually when someone joins up they talk/post about diving... Now there are SB members that are promoting a product/service.. there's nothing wrong with that just make sure to fully disclose any affiliation or bussiness interest.

Sounds like Spektrix is an SW mouthpiece

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom