Experienced Divers Wanted South Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Experienced Divers Wanted –

Golf Ball Company is looking for certified divers with Dark Water Experience and has a reliable vehicle.
You must be willing to travel in the Tri-County area and possibly the West Coast and Treasure Coast.
For more info contact 954-426-5442

I am interested in the osition you have offered. I am located in Stuart FL. Please contact me at captmaya@hotmail.com for my resume. You can also reach me at 772-634-7153.

Michelle Amato

Dark water experience....check!
Reliable vehicle..............check!
Certified diver................check!
Willing to travel..............check!
Gator attack insurance....OOOPS!

I'll be right back. Um, the insurance agent said this, "Hmmm....dark water experience, south Florida....Sounds like gator country to me. Wouldn't catch me anywhere near there, no thanks."

I guess she talked me out of. Good luck with your search!

:D

Dark water experience....check!
Reliable vehicle..............check!
Certified diver................check!
Willing to travel..............check!
Gator attack insurance....OOOPS!

I'll be right back. Um, the insurance agent said this, "Hmmm....dark water experience, south Florida....Sounds like gator country to me. Wouldn't catch me anywhere near there, no thanks."

I guess she talked me out of. Good luck with your search!

:D

You forgot pesticide/herbicide proof rubber suit to dive in to avoid all the "stuff" in the water!

Back
Top Bottom