Experienced OWSI Looking for Work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LoganRG

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It has been just over 1 year since I graduated from the Professional Scuba Diving Instructor Program in Capilano University on the Sunshine Coast on the West Coast of British Columbia, Canada. Since my graduation I have been working in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico for just over 5 months as a guide at a on-beach dive shop, certifying DSD to AOWD scuba divers. I love the tropics, and look forward to working anywhere tropical again soon, after recently returning to my hometown Whistler, in British Columbia, Canada. With winter creeping up on us here, I plan to ski for a couple months here in Whistler before heading off for my next stint, which I predict will be in early January.

I have all my own gear, and I look forward to diving again in any environment and any type of work to expand my horizons, gain more experience, and ultimately to meet new people and have fun in the process!

If you want more information about me, who I am, my biography, background, experience, my resume, etc., E-mail me at loganski18@hotmail.com or please feel free to visit my page!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom