Explorer II Turks & Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am scheduled for the third week in January. I wonder how the air temps will be? I think a 5mm suit will be recommended as well.

I'm planning on my 5mm Henderson Hyperstretch and just in case a hooded vest. I'll check water temps just before we go. 25 - 27 dives - core temp will be down. Wow, airfares are a killer !!! Especially since we'll be traveling during Christmas week.

Yeah, it should be nice. I went one other time to Beaches resort with the whole family. The diving was excellant, and this trip showed up at the LDS, so I said, 'why not".

I'm going to take a full 5m and a full 3m and hood.

The vis is unreal!

Beautiful!

I'm going to take a full 5m and a full 3m and hood.

I'd take a full 3 mil plus a hooded vest. less bulk and flexibility to add rubber to the core in case you get cold. In April the temps were in the 78-80 range, so in Jan. I'd expect 75 or so. 5 mil might be overkill unless you get cold easy.

Back
Top Bottom