Exposure Protection Survey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTrasm

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm helping to get this survey out for my friend's marketing study. Please take a minute to fill it out by clicking the link. You'll be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a brand new pair of OMS Slipstream Fins.

It's a short survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/divemarket

Thanks!

its a bust from the first question. What if you own both???? What if you know nothing of some of the brands?? Couple other issues... Cancelled before completing...

good luck with it

I didn't think it was that bad, although the dichotomy on the first question was unfortunate, and I did not know anything about some of the brands. But I did it.

Thanks guys, I did not write the survey, just helping a friend out. I will pass the info along to him.

Started it but cancelled when number 4 automatically ranked all the manufactures after I picked the first one. Plus I can't rank brands about which I have no opinion anyway.

Pass it along without my info. questions are not good.

The first question now works better, asking which you dive more.
The ranking question generally works. After you rank your first brand, choose your number 2 etc.

At the end they ask personal info, but no indiction whether it will be used for marketing to us. I left it blank.

I'm confused, the first post says it's a survey for a "friend" and then in post #8 DUI jump in indicating that the survey is theirs? I'm not sure why this wasn't made clear in the beginning? Seems a little sneaky. I apologize if I'm mistaken or have misunderstood.

filled it in, but my ranking for the manufacturers is totally bogus as i really did not know any of them. i have always used custom wetsuits from a local manufacturer.

maybe you need to rejig the question to allow people it indicate if they are familiar before forcing them to rank among unknowns. seems like a faulty question.

Back
Top Bottom