Extremely rare fish spotted in Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Sunshine,

You will not see me tomorrow, I am headed to New Mexico for 12 days. We are going to tour the Four Corners area for 4 days and then do some work on the Navajo Rservation in NW New Mexico for a week: Navajo Camp

Ted and I have been telling everyone about the great time we had at your place, and the great diving in Curacao!

Cheers, Larry honeymoon2's photos- powered by SmugMug

Thanks, Larry
I've been making a cupcake version of your birthday cake. Andreas has had quite a few, OK me too. It rained for a few minutes yesterday morning, the first in a couple of months. New Mexico should have a similar feeling but without the sea breeze. Have fun, Sunshine

Sunshine, that was the best birthday cake ever, thank you for helping me celebrate 39........again....

278285886_zKXAW-M.jpg

And Suzy, have you looked in the Dive Bus office lately?! Every time you are around, they act like they are working up a sweat

282777254_uFUDK-M.jpg

But as soon as you turn your back, they are taking another coffee break!

300750818_KM3od-M.jpg

I'd seriously consider posting a "help wanted" ad...

Sorry, gustele, back to batmanfish and robin, or maybe that really is a new species? Kind of looks like robinbatmanfish to me :)

You see what I have to deal with at work every day?? Thank god they are underwater most of the time...

Actually we have posted a Help Wanted - but for a Dive Instructor. Think I should change that to a shrink instead?

Please remove birthday cake image instantly. It's making me feel hungry...

Oh and Sadie and Andy said 'HI!' I forwarded on your email and photos. Small world ....

Thanks, Suzy! Tell them great diving with them in the BVI, and even better diving with you in Curacao! Headed to New Mexico, see you in 2 weeks, alashas

Hey Suzy,

Sunshine's chocolate (cup) cakes are really delicious - come to visit us in Westpunt one weekend, and we share a dozen :) This weekend Sunshine is going to prepare Gazpacho, a Spanish cold vegetable soup that is very nice to eat on hot days (means every day on Curacao). Also Sangria will be served...

Thank you for sending Abbie to dive Alice in Wonderland with us, Alessandra could show her one of the 2 (yes, we found a second one!) seahorses living there.

Whenever I happen to have a full day off, maybe you can show me the car pile at your place?

Best regards from Western Curacao
Andreas

Gustele,

I really envy you for seeing that funny fish. Next time you come along, please bring it with you :)

Kind regards
Andreas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom