F-470 ZODIAC (SEAL team boat) in perfect condition, Augusta, GA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jameys18

Registered
Reaction score
FOR PICS GO TO F-470 Zodiac Boat (SEAL TEAM BOAT)

Located in Augusta, GA

This is an extremely rare chance for someone to own a PERFECT condition F-470 so don't wait too long!!! THE BOAT IS A BIT DIRTY FROM THE POLLEN BUT IT IS ONLY POLLEN! (left my garage door up) If you know any thing about U.S. Special Operations Forces this boat needs no introduction. Well known throughout the world as the definitive Special Forces boat, the FC range, and specially the FC 470 is used by more elite soldiers and sailors than any other craft worldwide. It is the only craft of its type that has actually been used in combat in different theatres and comes thru with flying colors.

This boat was a spare boat on reserve at the Fort Bragg Special Operations Command. The boat has been stored in a climate controlled warehouse. Judging by the condition of the boat I don't think it was used more than a few times and maybe not at all. The serial plate still has the plastic covering on it from the factory!!! There are no blemishes, patches, or bad places on the boat whatsoever. The fabric is in perfect shape along with all handels and D-rings. The front and rear transoms are in perfect condition minus a couple of scuffs on the paint. All valves are in perfect working order and have recently been serviced to ensure proper operation. The boat comes with the Semi Rigid aluminum floor board (not in the pics) and attachment to fill boat from an air compressor.

This is the perfect weekend boat! Capable of using up to a 45hp engine, perfect for taking it out on the lake fishing, scuba diving, duck hunting, white water rafting, easily used in remote areas such as pond fishing, or just floating the river with a cooler and some friends. No other boat has the kind of versatility the F-470 does, and lets face it, if it's tough enough for the SEALS it's tough enough for any thing you could want to do with it.

Asking $3,000 will consider reasonable offers
Jamey Stewart
864-396-3326

Boat Value NADA:
http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-24-38-5697-0-0-0&l=1&w=24&p=38&f=5698&m=1738&d=1600203073&y=1998&ml=Z&gc=MR>;c=MR

Zodiac Website:
Inflatable Boats | Zodiac Military and Professional Boats

The Specs:
http://www.zodiacmilpro.com/tds/TDS_FC470_ssrfZ80227.pdf

somehow i knew i would get a comment on the lotus lol

FOR PICS GO TO F-470 Zodiac Boat (SEAL TEAM BOAT)

Located in Augusta, GA

This is an extremely rare chance for someone to own a PERFECT condition F-470 so don't wait too long!!! THE BOAT IS A BIT DIRTY FROM THE POLLEN BUT IT IS ONLY POLLEN! (left my garage door up) If you know any thing about U.S. Special Operations Forces this boat needs no introduction. Well known throughout the world as the definitive Special Forces boat, the FC range, and specially the FC 470 is used by more elite soldiers and sailors than any other craft worldwide. It is the only craft of its type that has actually been used in combat in different theatres and comes thru with flying colors.

This boat was a spare boat on reserve at the Fort Bragg Special Operations Command. The boat has been stored in a climate controlled warehouse. Judging by the condition of the boat I don't think it was used more than a few times and maybe not at all. The serial plate still has the plastic covering on it from the factory!!! There are no blemishes, patches, or bad places on the boat whatsoever. The fabric is in perfect shape along with all handels and D-rings. The front and rear transoms are in perfect condition minus a couple of scuffs on the paint. All valves are in perfect working order and have recently been serviced to ensure proper operation. The boat comes with the Semi Rigid aluminum floor board (not in the pics) and attachment to fill boat from an air compressor.

This is the perfect weekend boat! Capable of using up to a 45hp engine, perfect for taking it out on the lake fishing, scuba diving, duck hunting, white water rafting, easily used in remote areas such as pond fishing, or just floating the river with a cooler and some friends. No other boat has the kind of versatility the F-470 does, and lets face it, if it's tough enough for the SEALS it's tough enough for any thing you could want to do with it.

Asking $3,000 will consider reasonable offers
Jamey Stewart
864-396-3326

Boat Value NADA:
http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-24-38-5697-0-0-0&l=1&w=24&p=38&f=5698&m=1738&d=1600203073&y=1998&ml=Z&gc=MR>;c=MR

Zodiac Website:
Inflatable Boats | Zodiac Military and Professional Boats

The Specs:
http://www.zodiacmilpro.com/tds/TDS_FC470_ssrfZ80227.pdf

Hi do you still have this boat for sale very interested, could you send me a contact number so we can discuss price and pick up my email address is davebryder@hotmail.co.uk thanks for the info hope you still have it Dave

Hi do you still have this boat for sale very interested, could you send me a contact number so we can discuss price and pick up my email address is davebryder@hotmail.co.uk thanks for the info hope you still have it Dave

I really do not think is is still available. this thread was first posted April 6 2010 that was 2 years ago . but who knows stranger things have happened.

Back
Top Bottom