Faber 95 cfu doubles, 2010 Hydro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shipreq

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling my LP Faber 95 cfu double which includes: tanks-white, 2010 hydro (original 2004), OMS stainless bands, 300 bar OMS manifold with isolator valve and tank boots. Tanks are rated 2400 psi +10%. I no longer dive these tanks as I have switched to larger tanks for cave diving. They were used mainly in Fresh Water (Great Lakes wreck dives, FL cave dives) and quarries but I did a few salt water dives with them. They are in great shape although show some wear as would be expected. The OMS manifold is new and tanks have been maintained with air in tanks. Asking $599 which includes free shipping in continental USA. Will consider outside USA sales if purchased through Paypal and purchaser pays for shipping, taxes, VAT as appropriate. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Regards.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
I may be interrested. Can you tell me the shipping price fr Quebec, Canada, G6H 4S7? I'll prefer USPS if possible. Thanks

I may be interrested. Can you tell me the shipping price fr Quebec, Canada, G6H 4S7? I'll prefer USPS if possible. Thanks

My apologies. I sold them on Friday this week. I will update the thread accordingly.

---------- Post added April 29th, 2012 at 07:25 PM ----------

SOLD. Thx for looking.

I am selling my LP Faber 95 cfu double which includes: tanks-white, 2010 hydro (original 2004), OMS stainless bands, 300 bar OMS manifold with isolator valve and tank boots. Tanks are rated 2400 psi +10%. I no longer dive these tanks as I have switched to larger tanks for cave diving. They were used mainly in Fresh Water (Great Lakes wreck dives, FL cave dives) and quarries but I did a few salt water dives with them. They are in great shape although show some wear as would be expected. The OMS manifold is new and tanks have been maintained with air in tanks. Asking $599 which includes free shipping in continental USA. Will consider outside USA sales if purchased through Paypal and purchaser pays for shipping, taxes, VAT as appropriate. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Regards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom