Faber Low Pressure Steel 100cf Tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev7

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
FABER LOW PRESSURE STEEL FX SERIES 100cf TANK, INCLUDES: standard yoke and DIN compatible valve, Self draining tank boot, low pressure rating of 2640, Nitrox compatible to 40%, Druable corrosion resistant finish, Chromium Molybdenum Steel, DIAMETER: 7.24 inches, LENGTH: 24.8 inches, WEIGHT EMPTY: 24.9 lbs, BUOYANCY FULL: 1.65 lbs. BUOYANCY EMPTY: 7.65 lbs.

I have ALWAYS kept air in it. I have not used it within the past 14 months. The visual was due in Aug. of 2009 and will need a Hydro in April of 2010.

I prefer local pick up only, please email me with any other questions , thanks

Sold....I'll take it for $129. I'm in Tampa. I can (want to, need to) pick it up tomorrow while I'm doing "Christmas shopping" for everybody else at stores that I have never heard of, far from my local area that should have anything anybody should want, but doesn't, simply because those particular stores, that carry that particular brand, do not exist here. Anyway...I'll take it!! :D

E-mailed you off of craigslist also....Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom