"Facing Darkness" Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I watched this video on cave diving and it was really cool. I thought I would share it with everyone. It is an episode from the underwater channel. Search: facing darkness . Once the video starts if you move your cursor over the bottom right hand portion of the video it will display an icon that if you click the video will go to full screen. You may have to download the viewer, but believe me it is worth it.

Natalie (the videographer and friend) really did a great job with that project. I'd recommend everyone support her efforts purchase the DVD. It's really great.

I have been diving in the springs and have dove with several cavern/cave divers who have really sparked my interest in taking a intro to cavern course. This video however, really sparked an interest I haven't been able to shake. It is really a well done piece.

Watched the first 20 minutes, good stuff! Looks like mostly places I have not been (east of Marianna). I'll have to pick up the DVD.

Definitely do, Nathalie is an amazing artist, as well as a cool lady and fun dive buddy.

Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for the comments about Facing Darkness.
The film is still available on DVD from pixnat website and in several dive shops. In Montreal, ask Nepteau, I believe they still have some copies.

I would also to let you know about our latest productions:

Axis Mundi
A unique ADM expedition into the middle of the Yucatan jungle

H2O secrets J.B.King
Award winning documentary EMU 2009

You can watch trailers on youtube pixnat channel

And DVDs are available throught the online shop on pixnat website
I will give a lecture at BTS saturday at 4PM. If you are around come and say Hi. I always like to talk with people about dives in their area

Have nice and safe dives.

Nathalie

Nathalie:

Any chance you'll be at ADM Photoweek in Grand Cayman April 18-25? It would be great to see you again.

Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom