Fair Warning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perfect, I did not want to overstate my abilities; and kickouts in a drysuit is a little different than a 3mil.

Seven months away & I am already getting excited. Think I will go diving this weekend....

heading down in june to shore dive with the whole family 5 + the boyfriend in law. Do you guys have a van / truck rental you can recommend. staying at playa lagun - is the reef any good or should we venture to some of the spots your describing ??

If you're get them certed for AOW there are some easy sites. Like for a wreck the Tugboat, for a deep dive the Superior, or the Car Pile, For navigation either of those places but we also have double reef, the crash, The corredor, Barbs beach of course seldom reef and the driftdive from St michiel to seldom reef. Don't forget The Blue Wall and Snakebay. Or in at Directorsbay, out at the Tugboat, Lost of possibilities.That's the area for the Banda Ariba site. Those are all easy shore entries. For Banda Abou everything is possible.
If you want explanation of dive sites to explore yourself don't worry I can provide you with them.
The most important is where you want to dive.

Most of the divespots are accessable from shore. But there are some diveops that require you to take their tanks. But that's no problem I no most of them and we can use their fascility also.

And the dolphin dive I must say It's great to see that animal free in the ocean. But the price is high and Ocean Encounters is the only one selling that dive.

So if you want to know more about diving on the island don't hesitate to send me a mail.

Just a quick thanks to all. Looking forward to meeting you.
--tom--

Hi All,
In the interest of fair play, I am giving you 3 weeks warning. I hope to do a tour of the island on the 7th, then the pool is open. Everything is set to go.

Rereading your dive suggestions and matching it to my copy of Curacao Diving Guide (I bribed a friend to bring me back a copy). So many good choices, & it looks like many sites are good for multiple dives.

Eager to eat pizza at Sunshine's & tip a Grolsch at the Iguana.

Hans, Jeff and Sunshine: Is there anything you need from the states? PM me if you want to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom