Fairly new military member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm currently an AGR air force cop. I started as an Army MP but, following a long break in service, decided to come back in after 9/11, just in a different branch. I'm working at a tiny reserve facility which, after this many years, is fine with me. I've got my combat patch(es) even though I can't wear any. LOL Be safe brothers and sisters.

Matt

Attachments

• small F-15 (1).jpg
    small F-15 (1).jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 84
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm currently an AGR air force cop. I started as an Army MP but, following a long break in service, decided to come back in after 9/11, just in a different branch. I'm working at a tiny reserve facility which, after this many years, is fine with me. I've got my combat patch(es) even though I can't wear any. LOL Be safe brothers and sisters.

Matt

Lucky!!! I'm trying to get an AGR job. My Col. asked me back in Oct if I'd apply for it when he got it funded. Not sure he thought I wouldnt??? :confused:

oh and welcome.

Your base is so small you police the police!! Damn AF puke! LMAO

Hey Matt, welcome to our "section". Looks like you have been on the web site for a bit though. Oh by the way, don't worry I like the Air Force... They will be giving me a ride home in July!

Im teasing Matt because I was actually in the same unit with him, no hate for the AF btw.

Welcome to the board. Last time I saw a pic with both and F-15 and SP car together the car was jammed under the jet. Is this a before shot?
I too love the AF, they will get me the heck out of here also.

I just deplaned an AF C-17 . . . I do have to say the in flight movie and food sucked . . . other than that it was an ok flight . . .

OHH Yeah Welcome to the asylum . .

Back
Top Bottom