Falling Rock Aug. 15-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The locals that I speak of are the ones that live near me. Everybody wants to keep divers diving but none of them will tell me when they are going for a dive so *&^#%$ them. I've pretty much given up on telling them when I am going.

The locals that I speak of are the ones that live near me. Everybody wants to keep divers diving but none of them will tell me when they are going for a dive so *&^#%$ them. I've pretty much given up on telling them when I am going.

I tell you when I'm diving, but you rarely come. :depressed:

Indy and KY pretty much keep in touch with me and I do appreciate it. I know that I won't be invited to everything.
Believe me I would LOVE to have gone to NC with you guys. Unfortunately I couldn't commit earlier in the year. After last year I couldn't afford another horrible year. I really should have stayed home for the Canada trip but was glad that I didn't. It all worked out for the good of everyone.
BTW, I do have the fall G&M for GLWC on my calendar if you are interested in going.

There's a good-sized truck stop at exit 28, six miles up I-71 from the Lagrange exit. They probably have shower facilities there, but not sure. If not, there are several motels in the Lagrange area in the ~$70 range, plus General Butler State Park in Carrollton, KY, which has a camping area and a lake with a swimming area, I believe.

Welcome to the KPP Larry!

David, those are some pretty good pictures! I love the one of the Bluegill staring into the camera. Those little guys crack me up! Kentucky Piranha. :rofl3:

Thanks for the info Larry. Luckily the wedding party offered me the use of their shower. Made me feel like a new man.
Chris, JP needs some help diving doubles. :D I think I made a steel man out of him, at least for doubles.

Chris, JP needs some help diving doubles. :D I think I made a steel man out of him, at least for doubles.

Yea Chris, I may be hitting you up to come dive with me as a newbie again since Wally left his 85's with me to try for a while. After making a few adjustments I actually enjoyed diving them this past weekend. I still want to double up the 80's to try as well but the steel 85's are pretty sweet.

Be no problem John, how about this Saturday? You will come to love the 85's doubled. Can I get a vis & fill before hand?

Btw, I may have some Highland bands, ThermoPro Isolation valve and a dry suit on the market here soon.

Back
Top Bottom