FAN-DAM-TASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE- EDGE and DRIS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jayfarmlaw

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I need to be leaving to drive to Houston to get on a boat for a dive trip but had to post this before I left.

Huge Thumbs up to Edge and DRIS Scuba. I bought 4 new reg sets last month for this dive trip and other than being new...3 have been good to go. The 4th was bought for my daughter who is in college and has not has a chance to dive with it yet. Saturday I was going to pressure it up and let it sit in water to hopefully speed up the break in process. The air flow adjustment knob broke off.

I sent emails to Diver Right In and Edge and they were working on it first thing Monday morning. Tuesday a new regulator was overnighted and I received it by 10:00 this morning. Edge has a customer for life as far as I'm concerned. I was worried that buying on line would be an issue if I needed service immediately... absolutely not the case here. Both Edge and DRIS worked together to resolve my issue against a hard deadline.

Thumbs Up guys. Feel free to post this anywhere it may fit better.

Jay Brunson
Tuttle, OK

Back
Top Bottom