Farallon Diving Knife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

harrymole

New
Reaction score
I recently aquired a diving knife. It is marked FARALLON on the blade wit Japan on the reverse. It looks similar to a blackjack knife. It has a 4" blade with a rubber handle that is removeable. It has serrations on the top flat ground on the back side of the blade with a angle ground on the front.It takes and holds an excellent edge and I have been around and collecting knives for years and this one is a mystery. If anyone has any info about this knife please let me know. :dazzler1:

undefined
harrymole:
I recently aquired a diving knife. It is marked FARALLON on the blade wit Japan on the reverse. It looks similar to a blackjack knife. It has a 4" blade with a rubber handle that is removeable. It has serrations on the top flat ground on the back side of the blade with a angle ground on the front.It takes and holds an excellent edge and I have been around and collecting knives for years and this one is a mystery. If anyone has any info about this knife please let me know. :dazzler1:

From Tom Horne. I purchased a knife like you describe in summer of 1983, in Marathon Florida. It was my favorite dive knife for it's utility and edge holding ability. Have been looking for another for a couple years since I lost this one in the Pend Oriel river in '96. Looks like they don't make them any more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom