Farmer John/Jacket wetsuit, size medium, Los Angeles area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoff w

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Two piece Scuba Wetsuit size medium, Black, farmer john and jacket. I think it's 5mm or 7mm. Great for beach dives. I dove with this until last summer and then got a new wetsuit. Has seen lots of use but still works. $25 OBO and you pick it up locally. My wife wants it out of the closet soon! 310-457-2629

The wet suit is now free to anyone who wants it. If nobody is interested in the next week or so, it's going to Goodwill so someone can use and enjoy it this summer

Will you ship it?
Ship for free? Nope, sorry, I'm not that generous. If you really want to pay for packaging and shipping, sure, but I'd feel a lot better about someone trying it on before spending the $$ on an old wetsuit. If you're going to be out here some time, or know anyone out here who will see you at some point in the future, I can hook up with them and not have to deal with shipping. Two piece farmer john is a bit bulky!

Lol...I was not expecting you to ship it for free. Now that you mention it however, a 2 piece farmer john would likely cost more to ship from that distance than the risk of it not fitting is worth.

The wetsuit has gone on to a better place than my closet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom