Farmstead on Beaver Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been working on a map of dam site for the past few years and getting a count on what all is their and at what depth. So for this year I'm starting on Indian Creek and helo cove and a few other small areas I have hits on. Sounds like we need to meet and do a few dives. I also have a small group in the area I dive with I'll have to hook you up with contacts.
But this in answer this site does look and sound like a cool spot and will be worth a looksee!

The maps sound like a cool idea. Is this something you are making to share or sell? It's been kind of hard to find good diving maps of the area. Either way I would be interested in one of these for the different sites.

Also, I'd definitely be interested in meeting up with you sometime. Just an FYI though, I'm a relative beginner in that I have under 50 dives at this point.

The maps sound like a cool idea. Is this something you are making to share or sell? It's been kind of hard to find good diving maps of the area. Either way I would be interested in one of these for the different sites.

Also, I'd definitely be interested in meeting up with you sometime. Just an FYI though, I'm a relative beginner in that I have under 50 dives at this point.

The maps I have been making I do plan to share and I dont really know if I will charge as the information is out their but it is hard to find. I'll send you a few for Beaver and you can tell me what you think I like to share info on all kinds of diving.
And I have no issue with meeting new divers or those with little bottom time.

Once the season starts the Farmstead and the School House are on my list... need a boat for the Schoolhouse though :(

It's off Indian creek as well... I'll get a good location for it... Apparently there is a school bus near the school house foundation in about 60' of water....

And it does indeed sound like a dive trip in the making.... Mjrob and coasterfreak... Can you guys make it to the dive club meeting on the 19th? Be a great place to plot and scheme dive trips and meet new dive buddies

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did see the post about your upcoming meeting but I'm sorry (sort of), I'll be in Cozumel on the 19th. I do intend to get down to meet y'all at my first opportunity, though.

The foundations near the school bus are marked with a shallow water warning buoy. They're pretty easy to find.

we do plan to make some organized dives, both boat and shore, at Beaver this summer so I'll be sure to let you know so you can share that info with your club. And, if you have an email or mailing list, I'd love to be added.

Back
Top Bottom