Fathom tech rig on Meg cave can

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a mother $#&#&#+$+_

I think I got it set up they didn't include hose clamps so I'll have to use a set of cam bands to mock everything up.

Slid LP reg hose over the bottom to take up some gap due to the contour of the can. This was necessary as it would hit in the middle.

Doesn't sit right in the front latches either but will have to do. I may buy one more Meg sta and just get it done that way. I may not.

20231005_185140.jpg

The end results looks very promising!
It's ok, definitely not for perfectionists. I think I'll end up setting up a couple isc sta and welding some brackets together at some point.

This will get me in the water with a dil'out set up. I had my prism set up with 50's previously. I enjoyed the ease of boat dives 😊

Pics from the basement lol. I have to swap valves back around. But the positioning of the bottles seems to be very good actually. Obviously the JJ and fathom solutions have to accommodate fixing the head to the canister and my isc mounts will likely make the remaining 2 latches unstable. I'll figure it out 😉

20231006_215613.jpg20231006_215540.jpg

Attachments

• 20231006_215553.jpg
    20231006_215553.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 71
Back in the day it was really common to have the neck side latches removed. It's not a big deal to just leave them off

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom