favor to ask my fellow divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wallacm

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys, I was at the Sheridon on Sunday night. The seas ended up kicking up to 8-10 ft. My uncle and I decided to pull the anchor, but we ended up letting it go.

My favor is if anyone finds this anchor, would you please pull it up for me. It is a fast set anchor with about 400 feet of line on it. If you do find it could you please pm me.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Matt

Let me borrow that boat and I will go get it for you. It is the least I can do :D

Seriously, if I am out there and find it, I'd be happy to let you know.

wallacm:
Hey guys, I was at the Sheridan on Sunday night. The seas ended up kicking up to 8-10 ft. My uncle and I decided to pull the anchor, but we ended up letting it go.

My favor is if anyone finds this anchor, would you please pull it up for me. It is a fast set anchor with about 400 feet of line on it. If you do find it could you please pm me.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Matt

Ouch!! 400' of line isn't cheap.....

hey weedog is there a reward for getting that gold anchor u had hahahahahaaaaaaa

not for you michele. Also if anyone is planning on going, and have room in their boat I will be more than happy to fill a spot, and look for it myself

Missdirected:
Let me borrow that boat and I will go get it for you. It is the least I can do :D

Seriously, if I am out there and find it, I'd be happy to let you know.

it's a sail boat, not easy to dive off of, and doesn't have an anchor. so if you can figure out a way let me know we can go do it together

GulfCoastdiver:
Just where did you anchor in reference to the sheridan or the big yellow ball, there was nothing near the sheridan we swam all the way around it today.

Viz was pretty good as well - no anchor to be seen.

somebody got it ... we love to find things other divers leave behind ..... let see i have dive lights (2), weights 6lbs so far, 2 knifes, and on and on and on ... helps build my collection :wink: I have found 2 anchors so far (not yours) but did not have lift bags when i found them :(

Divergirl4u:
somebody got it ... we love to find things other divers leave behind ..... let see i have dive lights (2), weights 6lbs so far, 2 knifes, and on and on and on ... helps build my collection :wink: I have found 2 anchors so far (not yours) but did not have lift bags when i found them :(

We found one very heavy weight belt today. Had to have had about 20+ lbs in it :shocked:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom