favor to ask my fellow divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

better to find anchor and bring it up, than a torpedo like some fools did on another thread. Sounds like someone got it already. Sorry dude. I have found 5 anchors in one day. I was after mine that I had lost but I found another instead, which got me looking around, and I found all the others. This was in California BTW

GulfCoastdiver:
It was pretty ironic since we where talking about when to ditch your weight belt on our SI, then we find one on the next dive.

That and my mask coming off after we had just been speaking of those incidents as well. Hrmmmm, maybe we should keep our mouths shut about other bad situations or next we will have an OOA :shocked:

we were right next to the big yellow ball, a little east south east. I figured someone might have found it already but it was worth a shot. I appreciate the help from y'all, maybe one day hounddog will let me meet some of his other diver friends.hehe he keeps me hidden

wallacm:
we were right next to the big yellow ball, a little east south east. I figured someone might have found it already but it was worth a shot. I appreciate the help from y'all, maybe one day hounddog will let me meet some of his other diver friends.hehe he keeps me hidden

That dirty dog - I'll get him. Are you two diving tomorrow???

i have to ask u weedog are you sure you were at the sheridan hahahaaa we all know how you can be with a compass in you hand....lol....!

if miss D and her friends went out to look for it and came back empty, well i have to say maybe you were just not there hahahahahaahaaaa...!
sorry matt better luck next time lol

oh I forgot couple of weeks ago I found a mask and a snorkel ... just sitting there by the jax on Dania Beach ... i am looking around for the person lol must have come off a boat :wink: it is wierd though it has a nose purge thingy
KP

Divergirl4u:
oh I forgot couple of weeks ago I found a mask and a snorkel ... just sitting there by the jax on Dania Beach ... i am looking around for the person lol must have come off a boat :wink: it is wierd though it has a nose purge thingy
KP
Did it happen to say "P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney"?

Signed, Marlin and Dory

:rofl3:

John_B:
Did it happen to say "P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney"?

Signed, Marlin and Dory

:rofl3:
Ocean Master Mask :wink: and Barracuda snorkel :blinking:
I just had to go check :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom