favor to ask my fellow divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
We found one very heavy weight belt today. Had to have had about 20+ lbs in it :shocked:

Last time I was on the Sheridan with Missdirected I found one of Missdirected's integrated weight pouches shortly after she lost it. Amazingly, she was not listing to one side or another and If memory serves - she didn't even know she lost it until i handed it to her. :D

Narcosis:
Last time I was on the Sheridan with Missdirected I found one of Missdirected's integrated weight pouches shortly after she lost it. Amazingly, she was not listing to one side or another and If memory serves - she didn't even know she lost it until i handed it to her. :D

:D :10:

hey i dont want to hear any crap hound dog. i put you right on the tanks. and what did we get, a kick *** video

btw no i will not be diving with them tonight, i was not invited. oh well hope they have a good dive. Then again michele and i always yell at each other while gearing up. he can be just like a woman :)

we didnt want to invite you matt as we knew we would be home past your bedtime hahahahaaaaa

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom