Favorite Diving Diva

Your Favorite Big Screen Scuba Diving Diva

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sjspeck:
Carole Bouquet in For Your Eyes Only....

Although I'd still(and did) vote for Jacqueline Bisset.

I knew there was some Bond girls but none of their names stood out.

Good call on Carole Bouquet.

Dave

sjspeck:
Carole Bouquet in For Your Eyes Only....

Although I'd still(and did) vote for Jacqueline Bisset.

Great call on Carole Bouquet. To that list, I would add Kim Basinger in Never Say Never Again and Blanchard Ryan in Open Water.

D_B:
There all delightful :ezpi_hear but I'm going for Raquel Welch :wink:

DB

For me she was tied for second with Beyoncé. Raquel captured the imagination of a lot of adolescent boys during the '60's & 70's.

Dave

Alba hands down.

I'll take one of each... oops, you mean I'm supposed to vote for just one? Impossible. Jessica is drop-dead gorgeous but too young for me (sigh). Angelina Jolie... what can I say other than "love those lips" but her recent escapes with my twin have me questioning her as a choice. Beyonce... nice, but again too young for me. Raquel... oh la la back when I was an adolescent. I think I'll go for a mature woman who combines brains with beauty, Jacqueline Bisset.

Of course there are many of my real life buddies and dive friends I'd place above all of them since I know who they are as people in addition to their diving skills.

drbill:
). Angelina Jolie... what can I say other than "love those lips" but her recent escapes with my twin have me questioning her as a choice.

I noticed the similarity!:05:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom