Favorite Memories from the SB Invasion 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are some strange fish I spotted during the Invasion.
_DSC5159.jpg
_DSC5163.jpg
_DSC5504.jpg
_DSC5449.jpg
_DSC5658.jpg

My family really enjoyed our time with everybody at AKR, it was a great week. I personally love diving in Roatan (I'm scheduled to go back in 2 weeks with my LDS).

To everyone on Team 4, my thanks for helping my son re-discover a love for scuba diving. For those that don't know he was diagnosed with diabetic retinopathy 6 years ago and even after multiple surgeries is legally blind. He has pinhole vision but no peripheral vision. Even though he passed his recertification training easily we just weren't sure how he would do in the ocean. He had a few issues to start but overall he did great. After going yesterday to register his 13 dives at AKR he is now AOW and the dive shop owner informed him he just needs to complete an SSI "React Right" course in August to become an SSI "Master Diver". We have been talking about joining the Philippines Surge 2024 and I think we are going to check and see if slots are still available.

Dennis, what's the one that looks like a spotted snake?
Please don't say it's a "spotted sea snake" LOL.

Back
Top Bottom