Feature request - custom log marks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Neat. I also occasionally miss this feature (old Suunto had it).

The Ratio iDive watches had it, too. I found it was a handy feature, much easier than taking a physical note or trying to take a picture of your computer screen.

Jim

I’d love the Teric to allow 2 or 3 user-definable log points. It has several good generic ones but let users define “label” a couple more, or just re-label existing ones Based on their needs.

I'd enjoy this feature too on my perdix - would be useful for time syncing gopro footage
What if you shot some video of your Perdix (as the time changes)?

I basically do this to sync my still camera with my dive computers. I take a photograph of each dive computer and I can tell the difference between the time shown on the computer and the time the photograph was taken. One slight problem with the Perdix is that it only shows hours and minutes so I just wait for it to tick over to the next minute and take the shot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom