Feb 25-Mar 4 Any Scuba Boarders In Coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hdiaz

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

This is my third trip to Cozumel. At this time it is looking like I'll be travelling on my own. I'll be staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Christi's Blue XT Sea Divers. I'd like to get a chance to meet other fellow ScubaBoard members who might be in Cozumel at that time. Chime in or send me a private message.

Hector

Hector, I am just finalizing my second trip to Cozumel, and will likely be there at the same time. If you are interested I can send you some of my details by email. You can message me at tashton@shaw.ca

Rats, I'll be arriving the day after you leave.....the 5th

We just booked the 28th to the 4th and at the same hotel! First time to Coz, any tips?
Crap! Saw your update, were staying at where you were....

We are going to be down from the Feb 23-27. Staying at Hotel Cozumel. Diving with Scuba Du...

I just looked closer at your dates. We will be there Jan 28th to Feb 4th...

Hector

There are several gettogethers planned but us Coz regulars, and newbies are always welcome.

Sat 25th a get together for great food, drinks and Some HOT Cuban entertainment at the Flaming Hoteland lounge. Both locals, expats, and those wanna be expats will be there.

Monday is Papa Hogs BBQ get together with great food and entertainment at the Villa Blanca...cost is $30 a person and well worth it. Meet many from the several discussion boards and lots of locals. Please pay Nargret at Papa Hogs prior to the night of party.

Wen the 1st of March...an end of Carnaval gettogether,,,party at Tony romes in the evening, and a beach gettogether in the day, The other days, you willfind many of us enjoying the Carnaval entertainment in the Plaza, and some great parades.

Be sure to check out the Carnaval booth for Chrysalis Childrens non profit group, where you will finf specialty beads, throw beads to enjoy giving out to the kids, funky Carnaval hats,jewelery and more, also available will be Laura and Perrys Cozumel reef map for divers, and the new edition of the guidebook, Cozumel: The complete guide. If you are not familiar with this group,it is a community service group that overseas the costs associated with sending children with no other means to school.

This should fill several of your days with fun, memories, snd new friends.

Come join us.

Patricia

Patricia,

Where in in the plaza will the booth be? Or will it be to obvious to miss?

Thanks

Rich

Hi Patricia,

I'm looking forward to meeting you and other expats in Cozumel. A couple of questions:

For Sat 25 Feb is it safe to assume the activity is at the Flamingo Hotel and not a "flaming" one? :wink: If so, at what time are the festivities? And could you give an address? The hotel's web-site just states they are "two blocks north from the town square"

Thanks!

Hector

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom