Feb. 7-14, 2009 Caribbean Explorer II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDoris123

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,
It's been a while since I've checked in, but I wanted to let you know that we have a few spaces left on the Caribbean Explorer II liveaboard charter for Feb. 7-14, 2009. This trip is a one-way itinerary, which departs from St. Kitts and returns to St. Maarten. I checked airfare today and it's less than $500 from Miami, so hope that helps.
During this trip, we will have the opportunity to dive St. Kitts, Statia (St. Eustatius), Saba and St. Maarten. Also, we will have the chance to get off the boat and do land-tours on each of the islands. You can look over the itinerary, vessel specs, prices, etc. at Explorer Ventures: Adventures in Live-Aboard Diving. Just go to the Saba/St. Kitts heading. I have a nice flyer with trip details to e-mail anyone that might be interested. You can contact me directly at diverdoris@aol.com. The boat holds 18, and there are 10 of us signed up already, so we have room for 8 more divers. We are a fun bunch, that regularly travels together. In fact, we just returned from a Thanksgiving trip (8 nights/6 days of diving) to Grenada and Carriacou in the West Indies.
The diving on the livaboard will focus on little critters like seahorses, nudibrachs and frogfish and is good for all levels of divers. I'm also a PADI instructor, so if you wanted to do some Nitrox training and/or Advanced training, this would be a perfect opportunity.
Thanks in advance for your interest.
Sincerely,
Doris Pfister
PADI MI-52598

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom