February 15th PV Inshore Boat Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey everyone we're set for our boat trip! Because this is a Beach Crabs only trip I've got a secret link to reserve your spot so send me a PM or post here and I'll PM you with the link!

Details:

Date: February 15, 2008
Departure Time: 7:00AM
Boat: Sea Bass out of San Pedro Directions
Price: $115 includes food, air fills and free nitrox!
Destination: Palos Verdes - the spots the we never get to hit from the beach

Billy

EDIT: We actually have 13 spots on this charter so we can accommodate an additional Beach Crab and we'll still be comfortable.

Last edited:
Stephen and I are in!!!! Paid for and everything....now to decide if we should get Nitrox certified before then....hmmmm.

Definitely looking forward to it. Thanks for setting this up, Billy!

If i was in town i would...... oh well have fun all.....

Sweet guys(and gal)! Nicole you can get your nitrox cert with Hollywood, you end up going through TDI's online service just give em a call and they'll hook it up. It's a lot like an oil change, quick and easy.

Now where are the rest of the beach crabs at? And Nick if you get on this trip you don't have worry about bringing your cup, Erika will be in another state! :rofl3:

Billy

I'm counting 6 so far, that's half the boat already on the Sea Bass. The rest of you Beach Crabs wanting to go better sign up fast.

Sweet guys(and gal)! Nicole you can get your nitrox cert with Hollywood, you end up going through TDI's online service just give em a call and they'll hook it up. It's a lot like an oil change, quick and easy.

Now where are the rest of the beach crabs at? And Nick if you get on this trip you don't have worry about bringing your cup, Erika will be in another state! :rofl3:

Billy

Haha...... Very Funny Billy......

Sorry I can't make it I'll be working on another boat on the 15th, you all have fun.

John

Back
Top Bottom