February 2013, The most awesome, coolest list ever!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Feb 23th-March 6th, probably diving with a mix of Aldora, Aqua Safari and ScubaTony

Hey, what a coincidence, Feb 24th-Mar 4th, diving with Scubatony, staying at their rental (Casa Kin HA) It's got two bedrooms, wanna shack up together?

(This trip was planned together and we already are :D )

Feb 1-8 staying at the Hotel Cozumel, diving with Scuba-Du, trying to book for next week, but the prices suck for Jan. :wink:

Feb 6-13th staying at Coral Reef Inn and diving with Living Underwater. Will be me, my wife, our two sons and their fiances.

1/12 - 5/25 Pelagicsal, Seaside Bungalow South, Aldora
2/1 - 2/8 Darol, Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Du
2/1 -2/28 MMM, my house, diving with Living Underwater
2/2 - 2/9 kennedy + 1, Scuba Club
2/5 - 2/14 cvchief+ 1, Casa de Jefe, Scuba with Alison
2/6 - 2/13 briankinley2004 + 5, Coral Reef Inn, Living Underwater

2/8 - 2/16
judydivescoz, Corpus Christi, Albatros Charters
2/9 - 2/13
scubatree + 1, Casa Mexicana, diving with ?? (whoever promises the warmest water
04.gif
)
2/9 - 2/17, DiverG, staying with a friend and diving with Aldora
2/11 - 2/18 Midge907, friends house, diving with Tres Pelicanos Dive Center
2/12 - 2/23 Zman96 + 4, North End Condo, BlueXT Sea
2/23 - 3/2
dmoore19, El Cantil, Blue XTSea
2/23 - 3-3
mstevens + 4, Casa Suzana and diving with Deep Blu
2/23 - 3/6 macado, probably diving with a mix of Aldora, Aqua Safari and ScubaTony
2/24 - 3/4 kmurray719, Casa Kin Ha, ScubaTony

Sorry cvcheif I didn't think you would be there next week.

ALL SB'ers are welcome!

Betty

Oh, my gosh! We have January peeps running a 5th column in the Feb list.

Course, I understanding wanting to hang with the Kool Kids of February. hehe.... :)

Arriving 2/9-2/16 and staying and diving with Blue Angel.. and few Ray dives in the afternoon with Aldora. Then off to PDC for a week and hopefully a bull shark dive and a Cenote dive as well as a few days of Mayan Ruins and Merida.
Wife and I.

My first trip to Cozumel Feb 8-18 with my wife and son. We are staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Scuba with Alison.

Hey, what a coincidence, Feb 24th-Mar 4th, diving with Scubatony, staying at their rental (Casa Kin HA) It's got two bedrooms, wanna shack up together?

(This trip was planned together and we already are :D )

Haha yes. I wasn't sure the name of his rental. I'm going to miss the Casa Mexicana breakfast but I think i will make it :)

My first trip to Cozumel Feb 8-18 with my wife and son. We are staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Scuba with Alison.

Welcome to the addiction. Your picked an awesome time for a first trip. Carnival is a blast, the weather is usually great and you are in a nice location. It may be a little loud a few of the nights with the Carnival parties going on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom