February coz meet and greets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TomZ

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
C............COME ON DOWN AND PUT SOME FACES TO SCREEN NAMES!

............. .
:sblogo:...SCUBABOARD.. :sblogo:
..................... ... ..FEBRUARY MEET AND GREETS
................. .signing up will help determine how many seats we need

...................................EL MORO FEB 15TH......WET WENDY'S FEB 22ND........EL MORO FEB 24TH
..................................TUESDAY MEXICAN 6:30.......WEDNESDAY 6:30-ISH............FRIDAY 7:30-ISH
.......................................POC: cvchief........................POC: TomZ..............................POC: TomZ
.......................................---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
.......................................cvchief +7............................TomZ +1.................................TomZ +1
.judydivescoz.........................Zman96 +1.............................dtatt..............
....Christi ..................................atatt.......................................atatt.................. .......................................MMM.+?........ ...................... dtatt............. ........................ MMM +?.................... .......................................wmperry +2..........................wmperry +2..
...................................................................................
lovetofishfork+1 (or 8?)...... ...............
.......................................................................................

...............hit
CNTL + or CNTL - to get the columns to format correctly, if they're skewed on your screen
screen..................................

Last edited:
Sorry I posted in the other Feb thread so I'll post again. Time's a tickin, come everybody the get togethers are looking a bit puny! The more people the more fun it will be. We may bring 4 more with us but can't commit for them; 2 new divers and 2 non divers. :cheers:

oh why'd you have to pick valentines day? lol I'll talk to my crew and see who is interested

oh why'd you have to pick valentines day? lol I'll talk to my crew and see who is interested

I offered to try and move it. I got the "what the F" look when I shared the date with the missus. I guess we could do 15th? The crowning of the king and queen isn't until 8 so that would be good. The 14th was for Cipicco but he aint comin'. Christi and JDC will come anytime. Who else is on the list? Hey I dont know about anyone else, but, ah, Tom the spacing is a little messed up on my screen....

I +2 can make it the 15th and 22nd, can't tell from spacing in tapatalk if I'm in the right groupings or not. We are flexible, so if it needs to move we can still make it.

The spacing depends on how your video is set up. It's set up correctly on one of my monitors, but messes up if I drag it over to the other monitor. Hit CNTL + or CNTL - to make the screen look correct. Chief, LMK for sure if you want to change the date to the 15th.

Done. Did the CNTL +,- work for you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom