Fed up with our TDI RO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndyNZ

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Steve, is there any requirement to have to buy TDI materials from the regional office?

After six months of asking, I still have yet to be given a pricelist for course materials and diver registrations.

Our regional office is very good at chasing up bills, but not very good at much else. The one time they've actually supplied us with anything (we needed instructor guides) they also slipped in and charged us for student manuals that we didn't need).

On the basis of the cost of those manuals, because I don't know what anything else costs, we can actually get TDI materials from DiveGearExpress air freighted to us in NZ cheaper than our RO can send us photocopies of old manuals.

I've got 6 students lined up for two courses in Dec & Jan - and no idea what it's going to cost me to register them once they've finished the courses.... someone in HQ needs to put a rocket up the a$$ of the guys in TDI/SDI NZ who really have no idea what they are doing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom