Few reg questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Louse

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
2 years ago I bought 2 Envoy Deluxe yoke regs. Last year I had the Zeagle coldwater kits installed, and I also converted the regs to DIN using the Zeagle conversion kit.

Question 1) Are my regs now essentially identical to the DS-V's? Or are they slightly different because I used a kit for din conversion?

Question 2) What is the O-Ring size for the DIN connection. I think I remember 111, 90 duro, viton, but I never wrote it down. I am running low, and want to stock up my saves a dive kit. Also the LDS was charging me 2.95 a pop... Would like to order a bunch online.

Question3) What is the O-ring size /spec for the internal DIN O-Ring behind the DIN bolts. IE the internal one of the conversion kit.

thanks

2 years ago I bought 2 Envoy Deluxe yoke regs. Last year I had the Zeagle coldwater kits installed, and I also converted the regs to DIN using the Zeagle conversion kit.

Question 1) Are my regs now essentially identical to the DS-V's? Or are they slightly different because I used a kit for din conversion?

Yep, essentially you now have ZX DS-V regulators. The DIN and Yoke conversion kits use the same parts found in our production regulators.

Question 2) What is the O-Ring size for the DIN connection. I think I remember 111, 90 duro, viton, but I never wrote it down. I am running low, and want to stock up my saves a dive kit. Also the LDS was charging me 2.95 a pop... Would like to order a bunch online.

The 111, 90 durometer O-ring is correct. Although we use Buna rubber in regular production models, not Viton rubber.

Question3) What is the O-ring size /spec for the internal DIN O-Ring behind the DIN bolts. IE the internal one of the conversion kit.

thanks

That'll be 011, 70 durometer.

Thanks for the quick reply. I've been a very happy camper with your regs and service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom