Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have already started my staging area......a boardmember here sent me the video he made when he was on the Nai'a....I watched it yesterday and yes yes yes I am ready to go.....great video...a big thank you to Robert Weiss http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/members/lake+travis+scuba.html (Lake Travis Scuba) he made you feel like you were right there on the ship.....Follow the Yellow Brick Road....;-)

It is about 45 minutes long....so not sure I would be able to post it here....:D but you could come over to my house and we could watch it :D

Are you going to bring your 5050 as a back up? Would you be interested in selling it? I'd be interested in buying it, or at least having it on the trip as a back up.

Sorry Bruce!
  1. I am not lugging extra camera equipment all the way to Fiji - I'll be challenged enough with space, considering I'm bringing ALL Of the t-shirts for you guys
  2. I am not interested in selling either one of my 5050's

Sorry Bruce!
I am not lugging extra camera equipment all the way to Fiji - I'll be challenged enough with space, considering I'm bringing ALL Of the t-shirts for you guys
Then maybe there is something I can bring for you instead.
Christi:
I am not interested in selling either one of my 5050's
You have TWO :11:

Amber, I'd be happy with any 67mm threaded WA lens.

Then maybe there is something I can bring for you instead.
You have TWO :11:

Amber, I'd be happy with any 67mm threaded WA lens.

Yes, I have two :) One with an Ike housing and the other in an Oly housing. They are now in my rental inventory mainly because I don't want to part with them. But if we don't find Renee's, I'm going to offer one of them to him for a smokin deal...and then I'll definitely want to keep the other one :)

I am so jealous. Sounds like a great video!! :popcorn:

I have already started my staging area......a boardmember here sent me the video he made when he was on the Nai'a....I watched it yesterday and yes yes yes I am ready to go.....great video...a big thank you to Robert Weiss http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/members/lake+travis+scuba.html (Lake Travis Scuba) he made you feel like you were right there on the ship.....Follow the Yellow Brick Road....;-)

We are so excited for this trip. :) I cant wait to get some expert photo instruction from Amber. Trust me I need it!

Now Christi is tempting us with another trip. She is bad news! :wink:

::: Trying to remember when I offered actual photo instruction :::

Hmmmmmmmm....Okay, instruction offered. However, the cost is some dive modeling for me. I need practice in shooting wide angles with divers in them, and for that I need willing divers to swim back and forth and back and forth on request :D. Sounds like a fair trade to me!

And yes, blame Christi for the temptation. I'll let her take all the blame, earned or not!! :eyebrow: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom