Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks like Air Pacific may have changed their carry-on allowance. However, we should be grandfathered in since we have had the group air since last September. But this is yet another reason to only take down your smaller "personal" item when you check it and drop your heavier item with the grup upstairs. We should be fine.

Ann, thanks for the link to the new Divemaster Diary. I know some of the folks at FLUPS, and they're a great group of photographers. Looks like they had a terrific week!

Amber, can you please see what you can find out about this for us?????? I would hate to get to the gate and the gate agent or flight attendants tell us we can't bring the other on board...this would be disastrous!

This is not a small thing to find out at that point!

They do allow personal item in addition to the "carry on" - I have re-confirmed that. Not a problem at all. Just everyone please be sure to check in with me upstairs at the terminal with the group BEFORE checking in with Air Pacific. I'll get us taken care of.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Southwest won't let me check in online again. The joy of having someone with the same name as you on the no-fly list. I don't recommend it!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Southwest won't let me check in online again. The joy of having someone with the same name as you on the no-fly list. I don't recommend it!

What???? I thought that was all taken care of. Guess, we'll be boarding last. :(
Hope there's room for your carry-ons.

Update: I just talked to Dan and I'm in A group, so I'll be carrying all his heavy camera stuff. Hey... maybe you did that on purpose, so I could be your baggage handler.

I checked you in, guess you will be my sherpa :D

oops my carry on weighs 24lbs...but I can break it down into three pieces...or even two...are we there yet...I'm packed and locks on the bags

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom