Fiji-?, New Guinea-?, or Micronesia-?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Scott

Yes, you have to keep your wife happy! Having been married now for 7 years I have learnt (actually I learnt it 6 years & 364 days ago!) that women are in charge, and you have to do exactly what they say!

Tahiti seems to have an overwhelming amount to offer. It seems to be that it would take months to do the place justice. The Marquesas and Gambier islandsd also look very interesting. I don't have time to do them this tijme, but maybe next!

I think that Blue Nui at the Pearl Beach are the best operation from what I have heard. Whether they pick up from the Sofitel or not I do not know. Top Dive are also very well thought of.

Let me know what your final plans are. Ours are set in stone, so no deviation for us!

Regards
Jim

Hey Jim

Well I almost had dates for you today but the Fax never came .....SO next week I think we'll have a handle of when we are going to be on Bora Bora. Talked the Taha'a thing over with Robin and we're going to check into some time on that Island over Tikehau...To tell you the truth it's really not going to matter where we are......I really think that no matter what Island /Atoll we end up on its going to be PARIDISE :)

Yes, you have to keep your wife happy! Having been married now for 7 years I have learnt (actually I learnt it 6 years & 364 days ago!) that women are in charge, and you have to do exactly what they say!

Well I think this is accurate and if not ........... save for when it is...but anyhow

Happy Anniversary to you and your Wife!!!!!
Enjoy!!!! :wink:

Scott

Hi Scott

Sorry to hear the fax never came through. Tuh! Travel agents, eh?!

This is a worthy link for you to consider:

http://www.pearlresorts.com/infos/tapr_welcome.htm

As for my anniversary, that was on May 4th (We always joked "May the Fourth Be With You!). What I meant was that the day after I got married I realised who was in charge. The 7 years thing was just a general amount of time (seems like an eternity, to be honest!!!:D) But thanks for the sentiments anyway!

When did you get married? Isn't this a belated honeymoon?

This is the first time my wife has been away from the children for more than one night since out eldest was born nearly 4 years ago. Hope she makes it onto the plane, as I will already be in Tahiti when she leaves the UK.

Hope that you have a nice weekend.

Regards
Jim

Hey Jim

Still havent heard anything.....Hmmmm

Thank you for that link .....the Agent is looking into it for us .... maybe thats why its taking so long????

The Anniversary thing ....well I wasnt sure that was your date but what the heck......gave it a try anyhow

Ours is Sept 22 and yes its the belated trip. Sept 11th was just a little to close and flights were cancelled .... but in light of what happened to so many our problem was very trivial...

Scott

Hi Scott

Sorry to hear that you haven't heard from your travel agent! It;s frustrating when you are dying to know what is going on!

Unfortunate timing for your wedding, but these events appear unawares. I confess that every morning when I wake up the first thing I now do is put on the news to see what has happened. I am waiting for OBL to do something again - he will, without a doubt, but noone knows when or where.

Let me know what your movements are when you have a better idea.

I know the Taha'a resort has availability in September & October, so you shouldn't have too much of a problem in getting a room. It looks a pretty awesome rersort, you will agree!!!

All the best
Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom