Fiji Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DesertEagle

Contributor
Reaction score
I just came back from a week in Fiji. The quick vesion is that the diving was great. I went with Kai Viti Divers and got to dive the Bligh waters. The reef are pristine.

Cameras:
Nikonos V, 15mm lens, Sea & Sea YS50 and Inon Z220 strobes.
Olympus SP-310, PT-030 housing, Sea & Sea 16mm lens & Magic Filter.

These photos were taken with the Olympus. No strobe.

I'm having trouble uploading photos, so I'll post a link:
www.pbase.com/krancer

Nice shots DE. Is the blue water noise due to compression for your web format? I haven't experienced that on my SP-350, even at ISO 200, but have had some when shrinking them for posting here through photobucket. BTW, photobucket works really well for putting pics on your post. You need to shrink them to about 480x640 and copy and paste the IMG line to your post.

Wow! The filter sure does a lot, doesn't it! Very niiiice collection of photos. Do you have any more?

Larry, it's just the compression. I saved them at very low quality, so they're each at about 100k. I just had a few 8x12's printed and they look great.

Back
Top Bottom