Fiji Resorts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Used to be a Gay Resort a few years back, but has been under new management for at least 2 years. The best Bures to be in are the lower ones right down near the beach, what there is of it!

Not known for Gormet dining and it's a long haul to Sikatoka or Suva for a decent meal. The road in is not the best dirt road in the wet when you turn off the Queens hwy

Diving is about a 15 mins tinny ride to the outer reef, not as attractive as some of the dive sites around Beqa Lagoon and Marlin Bay Resort.
There's another Resort just adjacent to Crusoes called the Coral Village Resort seek 'em out, nice Aussie Lady runs it and they have a Dive outfit there.

For your nearest Scuba Dedicated Resort try Waidroka Surf & Dive resort about 20 minutes drive towards Suva, you'll see the sign. Ask for Raymond or Nancy( they won't bite they're Arizonians) tell 'em Brian in Sydney sent you and say that's another beer they owe him...In joke!

AusWiz

Hi Reefwalker,

I've stayed at number of places along the Coral Coast, but have only looked at Crusoe's Resort. Appears decent, but get a bure away from the road if you stay. I'm with Wiz--go with Waidroka if you want to be in this region.

When diving the Rakiraki/Nananu-I-Ra Island waters, I stay at the Wananavu, just across the channel from Nananu-I-Ra. The diving here is much superior to that of the Coral Coast, although you're far removed from the "action" Nadi & Suva if that is important. Mokusiga's is serviceable, or the owner of Crystal Divers on Nananu-I-Ra, Dan Grenier, can get you nice private house. If you head up that way, I suggest that you dive with Crystal Divers rather than Ra Divers. Tell Dan that I sent you & he may treat you to a homemade Chicago-style pizza at his compound.

Lucky you.

DocVikingo

Originally posted by Reefwalker
Tahnks DocVikingo & AusWiz for the info on Fiji Resorts, I'll give Crusoes a miss by the sounds of it. Nananu-I-Ra sounds like the place for me.:wink:

You won't regret it. I'll be diving with Dan Grenier for the 5th time in July.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom