Fiji Trip Report & Slideshow - Wananavu Resort & Ra Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Judy,

I have read a number of your trip reports and watched (repeatedly) your slide shows from your various dive trips. All fantastic, thanks. Please go on another dive trip soon so that you can produce another great slideshow for us to enjoy.

Jason

Thanks so much for the kind words Jason. I wrapped a slideshow for our recent trip to Indonesia this week (Lembeh, Ambon and the Archipelago Adventurer II from Ambon to Sorong (Raja Ampat transition cruise). You can find it here ----> Awoosh 2024 X 768 Multimedia Slideshows Big News! I can now create full screen presentations that work on a Mac, as well as the exe versions I have always made that will only run on PC.

Judy

Nce report, would you consider Bligh waters as the best diving in Fiji then? What other sites are world famous?

Great photos as well Which fisheye do you use?

The Bligh is definitely the best diving I have done in Fiji, and I would argue the best wide angle diving I have done - on a previous trip we stayed on Nananu-i-ra and dove with Kai Viti - sadly both the resort and the dive op are no longer in business. At that time, we did not get out to the Bligh, but dove the Sailstone Reef system, and with the good viz we had, I thought they were excellent dives. We also dove the east coast of Viti Levu on the Aggressor - again, some really good to great diving, but imo, the Bligh is at a whole 'nuther level. Stunning viz, really fishy, and those coral towers - really fantastic diving. I have yet to dive Taveuni, so I can't make a comparison there.

This was my first outing with a Tokina 10-17mm. My previous WA lens was a Nikon 12-24. I think the Tokina is a superior lens - I am very happy with its performance.

J.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom