• Split with closed heel (no straps)

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Solid with open heel

Votes: 108 61.0%
  • Solid with closed heel (no straps)

Votes: 9 5.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope - they give you vague, amorphous bits of information on what people who respond to polls think, relative to the vague, amorphous way the polls are constructed.

Lies, damned lies, statistics, and then polls!
(But they're still fun).

Never tried split fins, but i prefer open heal to full foot because its nice to be able to adjust them to if your wearing booties and the type of booties you have plus being able to slip them off and hold onto then easier than full foot.

I have the mares quatro excel's

If you don't like polls, why click on the thread?

Because some people just love to criticize others. It makes them feel better.:wink:

Need multiple selections. I have different fins for different occasions. They are like dinner jackets really.

Actually I think those on SB creating polls are doing "research." They take the results, weave it into a paper and feel proud that they have numbers to report and use the line "research says...."

Then there are those (including myself) who are susceptible to the poll and actually take it and write inane responses!

Seems like that the people who have a problem with my polls are the ones who always comment and vote.:cool2:

Leer

Goes with any wetsuit/BC combo.

Back
Top Bottom