Finally, a weekday Happy Hour! 8/19/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Personally, any day and everyday is a good day to go to Happy Hour. After a day like today......uh, who wants to meet me at The Lime?! :)

The Lime!, now that would be one interesting get together.

Okay we keep saying we are going to do one of these on a weekday so the peeps that can't do weekends can make it for a change.

The PressBox seemed a bit better IMO than Benny's so how about we go there again? Say 6-9 p.m.?

Note, if another weekday would make it so more could attend, we can certainly change the day. Nothing set in stone here.

I can't make it Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, other than that I'm pretty flexible :D

I can't make it Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, other than that I'm pretty flexible :D

So Tuesday, 8/12/08 is good then.

Okay just waiting to hear back from Chugger or LBM.

Scoobahdood, or anyone else that would like to try their hand, once we figure a definite date would you like to take over updating and such? I ask because I think it is good for our community to see others doing stuff. Just a lil thought of mine. Plus Scubahdood, didn't do tooooooo bad of job on the last one :D:wink:

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
So Tuesday, 8/12/08 is good then.

Okay just waiting to hear back from Chugger or LBM.

Scoobahdood, or anyone else that would like to try their hand, once we figure a definite date would you like to take over updating and such? I ask because I think it is good for our community to see others doing stuff. Just a lil thought of mine. Plus Scubahdood, didn't do tooooooo bad of job on the last one :D:wink:

You're just trying to slack off. How are you going to maintain your status as "Bell of the Ball" if you don't want to be the planner of all things Scuba in the area. :rofl3:

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

You're just trying to slack off. How are you going to maintain your status as "Bell of the Ball" if you don't want to be the planner of all things Scuba in the area. :rofl3:

I'm trying to let others get involved. Honestly, I don't want to be a hog, if you will. I think sometimes peeps may tire of me doing it all :ne_nau: Plus some are like me and just like to do stuff? Oh And I am still "Bell of the Ball", at least per El Orans :28:

Just spoke to Chugger. The date is now the 19th! This way both GCD, whose been wanting to make it out with the group, and Chugger can make it. :) I will get a moddly mod to take care of the thread title.

Just spoke to Chugger. The date is now the 19th! This way both GCD, whose been wanting to make it out with the group, and Chugger can make it. :) I will get a moddly mod to take care of the thread title.

Ok, sounds good. I feel truly honored to have you change the date for little ol' me. Looking forward to meeting all of you. I can't wait to get home, it feels like I've been gone from Tampa forever.

Ok, sounds good. I feel truly honored to have you change the date for little ol' me. Looking forward to meeting all of you. I can't wait to get home, it feels like I've been gone from Tampa forever.

Good bye Guam, eh?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom