Finally class two

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sdexcalibur

Reaction score
Well it's been over a week since my last class, The pool had some problems and we had postbone the class a week.
Finally hit the water 10 days after my first class. We put on the scuba unit and in we go. We did mask clearing(which was easier than I thought), took the regulator out of our mouths and put it back in with the purge method and popping. and regulator retrieval. Also always exhaling.
So far not to bad everthing I though I was going to have problems with was a snap. Didn't do any bc work because time was running short.
We were surpose to meet once a week. but since we missed a class were meeting twice this week and twice next week. That's cool with me extra pool time.
Last thing just a bit of a warning to anyone who hasn't gotten out of the water with all your gear on. Brace your self walking up the ladder can be a doosey. See in class three

You're doing great , Bud....Keep us posted

things are going well with the classes. I'm looking forward to hearing that you have done your cert dives.

...you'll get used to the weight of the gear. I know it seems stifling now, but in a couple years you will be accustomed to it. Keep up the great work.

Back
Top Bottom