Finally coming back to Dive in FL!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrierHPharmD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After far too long, I'm finally coming back to FL for some diving! One of my colleagues, who lives in Merritt Island, just got certified, so I'm coming down to do a bit of work with him next week. I'll be certifying my daughter, Sarah, and his daughter on Wed/Thurs in the springs (probably Alexander and may one of the Williston sites), and we hope to come down to Lauderdale by the Sea for some shore diving on Friday.

I hope to see some of my old buddies during our short time there. I'll post and update on our schedule as it firms up.

Safe ascents,
-Grier

That sounds wonderful, Krista! I'm a little bit at the mercy of my colleague's schedule, but right now, Sarah and I are thinking of coming down to LBTS for Friday and Saturday. That is, if the big ole underwater spookiness of getting her c-card doesn't get her first!

Let me know when you're going to be in FLL, and I'll definitely make time to catch up for a bit.

Take care,
-G

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom