finally going to get the LX10 in the water any last minute tips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ponomo1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok the Grand Cayman trip is finally here and I'm ready to go. I can't wait to get in the water and try this camera and housing setup out in the water. I'm really looking forward to see if I've played around enough with this thing to find my way around with it under the water.
I plan on manual white balancing often, I plan on leaving it in program mode because I'm not really confident that I can run it in manual mode yet (I really don't want to waste my whole dive playing with settings either). I have a pair of ys-01 strobes and the Kraken wide angle lens and some decent lights. I plan on shooting mostly stills but I will switch to video occasionally for a few short video clips.

What else am I missing. Is there any lessons that you've learned that have helped you improve that you wish you would have set or known since the beginning??? I've reviewed tons of videos but almost all of the tips are based on land photos. Only you folks know how to shoot my favorite stuff. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom