Finally...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The dry spell hath ended! :yeahbaby:

It's been 7 months, 11 days and 20 hours since my previous dive but who's counting? :D

This morning, I got my gear (nothing more than a mask, bottom timer, dive computer and my trusty Speedo) and drove down to Brussels to pay a visit to Nemo33. When we arrived, we were too late for the noon dive so we signed-up for the 1:00 PM dive.

To our surprise, there were only 2 other divers who just happened to have signed-up for an introduction dive. This made our dive really, really relaxed since this meant that we'd have the deep end of the pool to ourselves... :)

Our fill was a bit short (170 bar/2465 PSI) but it still enabled us to have a very leisurely 46 minute dive. We only encountered the other divers while we were about to do our safety stop.

The water was a very comfortable 32C/89.6F, visibility was perfect.

As usual, the Thai restaurant on-site was excellent. All in all, a very nice way to end a dry spell, only the fish and the reef were missing.

Geeezzzzzzz ! ! ! !

I bet you could have been exhibited at the mummy museum in Cairo, Egypt ! ! !

the K

Wow, that place looks neet! ... who says you can't have any fun diving in a pool :)

El Orans:
.........this meant that we'd have the deep end of the pool to ourselves...............

:rofl3:

pool diving... you guys are just too funny!

maybe thats what i will do with you and El Zee in Feb.... take you to the froggies pool :wink:

Is the froggies pool deeper than 35 meter? Wow!

hahahahahh - no but you seem so happy with the pool :D

i must say, nemo 33 is something i would do if i ever get over there

7months El... too long :shakehead

well on the bright side... you have summer coming and a trip down under :multi:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom